You are here
ITU Telecom World 2013 Outcomes Report
The ITU Telecom World 2013 Outcomes report provides in-depth analysis of the key issues arising from more than 55 forum panel debates, workshops, ministerial roundtables, keynote speeches and showfloor sessions at ITU Telecom World 2013. It tackles the current radical transformation of the industry, highlighting the unprecedented pace of change in market players, consumer behavior, revenue streams and technological development which urgently demand new approaches, models and partnerships in the evolving communications ecosystem.
It is focused on 8 key themes which arose from discussion at the event:
- Features of a new reality: disruption at an unprecedented pace
- Spectrum: the end of exclusive licensing?
- Broadband: it's about customer experience
- Big Data: derailed by the failure of trust?
- Education transformation: invest in training the teachers
- Mobile futures: taking over the world
- Models and markets: adapt or die; and
- Regulation: calling for modernization