You are here
All Applicants for a Wireless Broadband Spectrum Licence are required to provide the information requested herein. Please respond to each item of request and where not applicable, this should be clearly stated. An authorised officer of the Company must certify (sign and affix the company’s seal) the accuracy and veracity of the information provided.
- Company data
- Copy of relevant documents of incorporation, viz:
- For incorporation which took effect prior to February 2004:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Association
- Articles of Association
- For incorporation which took effect subsequent to February 2004:
- Certification of Incorporation
- Articles of Incorporation
- Other particulars of applicant, including -
- address of company’s registered office,
- name of principal applicant (must be a Director of the Company) and contact details including telephone & fax numbers as well as e-mail address,
- name of company’s technical officer and contact details including telephone and fax numbers as well as e-mail address;
- A detailed list of the shareholders inclusive of the absolute and percentage value of shareholdings and organisational chart showing the relationship between the shareholders and any affiliate company, that is, any company for which the principal shareholders of the Applicant are majority shareholders.
- A detailed list of all current and former Directors of the Company, including dates and positions.
- Certificate of Good Standing from the Companies Office of Jamaica
- Completed Declaration of Applicant Form
- Application Processing Fee
- Upon grant of licence, the following fees are payable upon demand:
- Spectrum Licence Fee
- Regulatory Fees
- Legal and regulatory• Copies of the relevant applications or licences issued pursuant to the Telecommunications Act, 2000 pertaining to the provision of mobile services in Jamaica that is, Domestic Carrier and Domestic Service Provider Licence. • List of all telecommunications licences, permits or authorisations issued to the company or its associated companies stating clearly the respective jurisdiction for each and the validity period of the licence or authorisation. • List of all applications pending for telecommunications licences, permits or authorisations made by the company or its associated companies, indicating the respective jurisdiction for each • Details of all suits, actions or administrative proceedings past or present to which the company or its associated companies have been implicated.